Search This Blog

Saturday, October 27, 2007

about philo stuff..or the lack of it..

been reading recent blog entries of a few frnds..n what struck me was that almost everyone writes abt all this hi-fi philo stuff..or these reallly thoughtful meaningful poems..or some deep political mumbo jumbo..basically all very "adult" entries..whereas in contrast mine seems to be (the pathetically juvenile) ramblings of some super-hyper kindergarten kid..or a 4th year college student who thinks she can behave like one!! (which i think comes off as much worse)..anyway a blog is supposed to be about what one wants to write..from the heart..like a diary where ud chronicle ur innermost thoughts..which is of course not very feasible here considering the open-ness of it all..one really would not want to be writing abt their first crushes n such when theres a good chance that their parents might b taking a trip to blogland sumtime..or worse still - their irritating younger sisters who'd blackmail them for life if anything like this fell in their hands :P..hehe..so is it solely for their reading pleasure that all high funda stuff seems to spew out n adorn these blogs??..or is it coz people actually do think that way n hence write abt it much as i write my blab accounts??..coz if its the latter, then i cant help but feel that im lacking sumthg sumhow..if people my age are supposed to converse in such pompous language n talk about such pompous stuff, then im probably quite far behind all that..make no mistake, i do have my philo moments too..and have in fact given forth many a deep meaningful dialogue (n yes another point..why call it a "dialogue" when in fact its actually a "monologue"???..beats me!)..even i can write using nice looooong utterly obscure terminology but i just dnt think my blog is the proper forum for it..id much rather save it all up n use it during shasthris exam next week!!..n maybe spare some for ap singh n poddy too..hehe..anyhoo..yet every time i chance thru sumones blog i feel like i should put sumthg similar even if jst to show that "i can"..which is, of course, a highly absurd idea considering how less im supposed to regard others' opinions..but its like..steadily..my opinion on my own blog is changing..i normally write like how i wud converse with my "voices"..so maybe my voices need to mature a bit??..or maybe i need to in order to hold more "intelligent" conversations with them?? (n now iv finally crossed over that edge rt??..talking about conversations..intelligent and otherwise..with my "voices"??..hehe)..but its true..even right now theres this lil voice "dictating" this as i type..my own personal "beta"??..hehe..well anyway the question remains largely unanswered..n by now m nt even sure what the question is!

well this probably turned out to be even more random than my normal random blab accounts!!..but then thats me i guess..even if i think id like to get all deeply philo id probably end up just blabbing anyway..so cheers to even more "crazzzy times" by crazzzy me..hehe..anyway exam time now..which means id b outta the loop fr quite sum time..so the next update can be expected sumtime during the vacations at the earliest..

wish me luck then..
ciao..

ps: wishing probably for the zillion-th time that id made my blog anonymous!!