Search This Blog

Monday, March 31, 2008

just a lil sumthing..

was jst browsing thru the lil bits n pieces of creativity i am apt to pen down n forget all about..the following is one such *thing*..dunno what to call it..a poem it is not..nor is it prose..just a few lines..frankly don't even remember writing it..truthfully most of my most weird poems n ficlets get written when m half asleep..ones which i look at the next day n go "ehhh..where did that come from??"..hehe..anyway so this piece is obviously incomplete..more so since i removed a few really dumb n mb-ish lines :P..jst a few haphazard thoughts..dunno why i even wrote it..gets weirder every time i read it..but i dnt think il actually ever get to finishing it or adding anythg of substance..n i kinda like how weird n abrupt it sounds..hehe..and its not as short as a few of the others..so here goes..crappy as it is..suggestions for a title most welcome..

you were the puzzle i couldn't solve..
the question i had no answer for..

you were the drug i craved..
the smoke swirling in my lungs..

you were the words of my poems..
the melody to my songs..

you were a dream i chased after..

forever the prince charming of my fairytale..

my happiness..sadness..pain..joy..
everything was you..

you were the love of my life..

my heart..soul..reason for being..
always..

No comments: