Search This Blog

Friday, July 25, 2014

2014 - The year of milestones

So turns out 2014 is quite the momentous year for me. All sorts of "good number" anniversaries - y'know..5s and 10s..all nice and rounded up. Heehee >_<

  • Getting into my 30th year on this earth.
  • A decade since I graduated school.
  • 5 years since I graduated college.
  • 5 years since Sreeni and I got together.
  • A decade since I met my BFFs (God! What an atrocious acronym!) and 5 years since we went our separate ways after graduation. Even though we're all scattered around now and don't get to meet much, we still keep in touch and it feels the same when we do have the occasional congri!
  • Getting into the 25th year of being friends with one of my oldest childhood friends.
  • A decade since I first got into the "Japanese phase" that changed my life. And according to MAL, I crossed 1000 manga and 1000 anime this year too.

Ahh I'm sure there're tonnes more but these seven, I suppose, make the "milestone list" cut.

PS: Also, 5 years since I left Orkut for Facebook. And now Orkut is closing. But that's another nostalgia rant altogether. *sigh*

No comments: